Thursday, November 16, 2006

 

Spamless

November 16th. 21.19
I think the meat in the fridge was a big mistake. I now find I am eating more than is comfortable which is absurd. I think this partly comes from the idea which is deeply ingrained that it is bad to waste food. Another deeply ingrained problem that I have only recently overcome, is that it is wrong to take taxis- one should either take a bus or tube or walk. Anyway I have lost about half a kilogramme which isn't too bad. In spite of all the weight loss I have reported, my weight doesn't really seem to have significantly altered for several weeks now so it is just possible that I have been fooling myself by forgetting the previous figure. I am however confident that my new system, which will obviously remain a secret for the time being, will lead to major weight loss.
Bad weather and excessive work have prevented any digging this week. If it stops raining for long enough tomorrow, I will finish preparing the area for the promised horse manure and will then be able to prepare the trenches for the raspberries. My sleeping partner has bought a lot of garlic and thinks he will be planting it this weekend. Hmm! We shall see.
Today's list :-
11. Iguacu Falls
12. Sherlock Holmes
13. Portnoy's Complaint
14. The Road to Endor
15. Green Wing
16. Cary Grant
17. Kim Novak
18. The Third Man
19. Raymond Chandler
20. Breakfast at the House of Jams, Lencois
I have thought that that I should balance this list each day with some pet hates but I realise that although I may whinge about things when confronted with them, I dont want to go out of my way to get irritated. Today the headline in one section of the Guardian was 'Six Steps to stopping spam'. Unfortunately I couldn't understand what to do so blogspam will probably still crop up from time to time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?