Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Weightlossless

August 16th.
Sad to report no weight loss over the past week. Not really surprised when I think about it and consider all the meals but a bit disappointed considering all the exercise. The problem now is that the plums are almost perfect and I have no intention of denying myself the pleasure of eating them straight from the tree. Perhaps the cheese will have to go! That should stop StanandTel's worries.
My squash partner was delayed so after twenty minutes playing with myself yesterday, I gave up without breaking into a sweat. Later today I hope to get a game with Woody so I'm expecting to lose a few pounds. I cannot pretend that I look forward with pleasure at the thought of my next swim which will have to be 32 lengths, but I've bought the goggles.
Perhaps I should start cycling to work but the thought of arriving in an exhausted sweaty heap is not appealing.I had also negleced to mention that I had a few pints of bitter at the weekend. Again, I refuse to abandon my social life. I think that the tradition of drinking in rounds where all concerned take it turns to buy a round of drinks is an important part of being sociable and should be encouraged. I am suspicious of the solitary drinker.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?