Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

Choppy waters

August 3rd.
I had the outdoor swimming pool almost to myself last night and probably swam about twenty lengths. Its possible I swam two more or even two less. Its really so boring that I lost count. The plan is to swim two more lengths each time I go swimming, so by the end of the year I will be swimming miles which will take all day and I'll have to give up work altogether and there won't be time to eat anyway. So perhaps I'll scrap that plan. I suspect that there are those of you out there that think my weight loss is rather slowing down and bearing in mind the diet that contains a lot of cheese and yogurts and fruit, that I will never achieve my target by the end of the year. I would like to remind you doubters that losing even only half a kilogramme each week until the end of the year,I will have exceeded my target and at that rate will weigh nothing within three years!
I finished the last salmon steak and the so called crevettes last night. One very cold nectarine which was stored in the wrong part of the fridge was more like an icecream or a sorbet but was quite intersting and tasty. Also some cheese and tomatoes and only one yogurt. Do not worry that Fatman is wasting away too quickly or is suffering any deficiency syndrome-I will survive.
I had meant to ask StanandTel why Chinese leaves were ideologically unsound so perhaps he or they could tell me. The use of yogurt may change of course when the weather get much cooler. I will almost certainly coat my skin with yogurt when I go swimming like those cross channel swimmers covered in layers of grease. Are they Francophiles, by the way, who can't afford the boat trip?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?