Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

Weighing-in

July 19th.
At last, the news you have all been eagerly awaiting, or at least that I have been eagerly awaiting, as there is no evidence that anyone else is reading these blogs, my weight today, measured on the same scales as last week, has dropped by exactly two kilogrammes.Ha! Easy.
I don't know what they put in pate ( there is no acute accent on the keyboard ) but I thought it was mainly liver. The duck pate which spread very easily on the crisp lettuce leaves (Romaine) last night had a sweetish flavour. I will have to find out how to make my own. I followed the salad things, lettuce, celery and different cheeses, with cod baked in foil with butter, tomatoes, garlick and a squeeze of lemon which was surpringly filling but not so filling that there wasn't room for a couple of yogurts.
I am hoping that not only will my breathing technique during swimming will improve with practise, but also my spelling/typing. Apologies for the glaring errors.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?