Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

Mouldy

July 18th.
I was very disappointed to find an unusual whito fluffy mould growing on the last portion of the chicken and aubergine concoction rendering it inedible, so I returned to salad, ham and later to bacon and mushrooms. It does not sound particularly healthy and since I didn't enjoy it anyway, I will not be repeating the experience. Chees of different varieties wrapped in lettuce leaves never lets me down.
Started swimming yesterday and as long as this good weather continues I plan to gradually swim more lenghts day by day- if I can avoid drowning. I'm hopeful that my breathing technique will Improve with practise.
No potatoes, rice, pasta, biscuits, sweets, bread, jam etc. Easy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?